Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Candles that you wont burn..ever!

2011 was the year of reviving my long lost interest in paints,brushes, pallets, etc. and I loved every bit of it.
From here stemmed the idea about dipping my candles in some colour.. well not exactly dipping!I picked up 3 of those long white candles that come to your rescue when the electricity fails and voila! I wouldn't say it was the perfect piece of art but it sure looked more colourful and prettier. They are still in my mom's house up on the mantle as showpieces :-)



Then I went on to make some more for my house..
FYI..this candle was not originally black :-)



And I gifted some of these to my friends..






I take up orders too, in case you need some of these for your kid's birthday with his/her name or favourite cartoon on the candle or just for yourself because you love colourful candles too like me.. Will post some more of these tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment